- For tension and stress relief (ask to combine with our massage treatments)
- Non specific back pain reduction
- Helps with hypertonia, fibromyalgia, myofascial trigger points, sciatica pain, joint restrictions, arthritic pains, asthma and lung disorders
- Can rejuvenate your skin (ask to combine with our facials)
- Great for general health and well being
- Stimulates deep local blood circulation
- Endorphin release will help alleviate stress and tension
- Mechanically stretches for tight tissues and muscles will ease pain
- Stimulates drainage and fluid movement
- Helps draw infection away from a secondary site
- Neurological reflex stimulation
Addition to another complimentary therapy £5-10
Initial Wet Cupping Consultation & Treatment
Firstly we welcome you to our chic females only clinic. On initial consultation we assess you thoroughly and depending on your needs we will combine therapies like 15 mins of hands on massage, Graston techniques, dry cups, wet cups +/- PNF Stretching techniques. The consultation time also allows us to check vital signs like Blood pressure, temperature, weight, height, oxygen saturation, body mass index, blood volume calculation to adhere to clinical cupping guidelines.
Follow Up Wet Cupping For Specific Location
Follow up includes 15 mins massage of 1-2 specific areas
(45 mins) £55
Wet Cupping with Full Body Massage Experience
We have a chic relaxing womens only setting.
This treatment includes a bespoke full body massage using skilled therapist hands, tools & stretching combined with Wet and dry cupping. Select this option for the ultimate pamper with wet cupping combination. This includes a 5 mins Rest & Reset with Dates & Honey Water Beverage.
We do a follow up pre screen before proceeding with treatment. Please ensure you have planned relaxed day following from the treatment.
INSTRUMENT AIDED SOFT TISSUE MANIPULATION (IASTM)
Target soft tissue manipulation is addition to any treatment
AKA Graston technique alone for specific concern
Graston in addition to other massage treatment