May 2016 Offers
| Body Boot Camp
Combine 3Dlipo fat reduction with Caci body toning and slimming treatment for targeted problem areas such abdomens, love handles, arms, thighs, bottom, inner thigh etc.
By combining them you will benefit from faster results for fat reduction and therefore inch reduction, body toning, skin tightening and a sculptured effect for your chosen area of treatment excellent results on problem areas such as the abdomen and bust, particularly difficult to tone after childbirth and surgery. You can also target cellulite. Treatment options discussed on consultation.
| Package options
Please note that one single area can be concentrated on per course. However during the CACI treatments there is scope to extend out -to be discussed on consultation.
|10 CACI sessions (2 x per week over 5 weeks) OR
3 lipo sessions (1 session per week)
|Only £295 (normally £350)
Only £250 (normally £360)
|10 CACI sessions (2 x per week over 5 weeks) PLUS
2 lipo sessions (one before caci course and one after)
|Only £429 (normally £590)
|10 CACI sessions (2 x per week over 5 weeks)
4 lipo sessions (one each in the first four weeks)
|Only £599 (normally £830)
|Option to add one fat freezing two any of the above package at an additional £100 (normally £250)
|The Amber Clinic Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability and initial consultation. Offer Limited to bookings initiated in May 2016 only and completed as per schedule.
LED PHOTOTHERAPY FACIAL (60MINS) £45
LED PHOTOTHERAPY ADD ON TO OTHER TREATMENTS (10-20MINS) £10
Offer May 2016 £35
LED PHOTOTHERAPY uses a combination of visible (Red & Blue) and invisible light (Infra Red) producing soft cold light at specific wavelengths (Red 635nm, Blue 415nm, Infrared 835nm) which have specific beneficial properties on the cells and hence the skin. Independent research by NASA space programme has shown that LED light therapy promotes wound healing and human tissue growth. Depending on the wavelength selected LED Therapy has numerous benefits:
- Increased skin radiance
- Stimulates cell activity & renewal
- Reduces inflammation in skin such as acne
- May reduce sebum by normalising the skin and thereby helping control acne breakouts
- Improves skin elasticity
- More consistent skin complexion and colour
- Increase moisture retention
- Increases circulation (due to increase formation of new capillaries)
- Promotes collagen production for plumper more youthful skin
- Increase lymphatic system drainage which detoxifies the skin tissue for healthy skin
Results visible from the first session although, more obvious after four sessions. A course of 10-12 treatments is recommended.
ELECTROMAGNETIC STIMULATION (EMS) FACIAL
ELECTROMAGNETIC STIMULATION (EMS) FACIAL (60MINS) £45
EMS ADD ON TO OTHER TREATMENTS (10-20MINS) £10
Offer May 2016 £35
EMS stimulates all the facial muscles by gently and effectively exercising to firm, tone and lift and strengthen your face to youthful levels. Three options:
- EMS Face lift and rejuvenate: increases muscle volume and plumps skin. Promotes collagen levels to diminish lines and target double chin.
- EMS Circulate: promotes lymphatic circulation, better blood flow, to give more radiant and brighter skin, reduces puffiness, fine lines and muscle sagging
- EMS Stress buster: relaxes facial muscles, relieves stress, improves blood and lymph flow and detox